A Roundtable Discussion created by DCPLA and Instit Invest on infrastructure subordinated debt for our client – AMP Capital.
Also participated in this roundtable: Pro BTP, l’ERAFP, Access Capital Partners, JPS Consult et Dechert Paris.
Among the topics which were discussed in the roundtable:
- why the infrastructure subordinated debt is an attractive asset class?
- what are the strengths and investment opportunities for institutional investors?
- The impact of mezzanine debt into a senior loan portfolio and the benefits
- Analyze solvency II ratios
- How to get stable and reliable cash returns?
- What are the capabilities of managers (GPA) in infrastructure debt?
- To get an overview of the needs and requirements of French investors.
To see the video from the event, go to http://www.institinvest.tv/video/170273251